
Stephanie, my friend who took this picture, told them to give each other a "super hug". Thus the captured moment above. After she took it Anabelle yelled, "SUPER KISS!!" and laid one on Clark.

Some recent photos of A-belle and one of her besties. She refers to everyone as, "My friend _______________" so clearly it would not be reasonable to have a picture of all of her friends. Especially when most of them work at Publix or walk at the same park as us. And a vast majority of them are over 40. The other day we were driving and Anabelle asked me if she could go over to her friend Geneille's house and play. Geneille is in her 70's. And yesterday she introduced herself to a woman walking and told her she wished she would come over and eat lunch at our house. When she made that invite she obviously didn't realize that we were having pretzels and chick peas for lunch.
She can be found standing in our living room with her face in the blinds watching teenage thugs walk by using profanity and beg to go out and play with them. Don't worry, I usually say no. The phrase, "she never met a stranger" could not be any more fitting. And it gets worse if a person happens to have a dog with them. Sometimes we look around and find that she has wandered off and see that she has approached someone saying, "do you mind if I pet your puppy? what's his name? HOW CUTE IS HE!! Oh! He's a cutie little theen!!"
It's been convenient that she has NEVER once cried or protested when we've left her with anyone for any amount of time. That does bite us on the flip side when it's time to leave somewhere. We dread having to get her. This week when I went to get her from Nursery was the first time she has ever ran to me and yelled my name, happy to see me. An indescribable feeling of joy filled my soul. I hope when I'm old she thinks of me as one of her besties too. Especially considering the fact that her standards are so low. I also hope she elevates those standards at some point. And may she ease up on the kissing a bit. Sheesh. She got that from her Dad.
5 comments:
I love your family! :)
Wow, she is going to be three soon! Are you ready for that? Such a wonderful personality... And I am pretty sure you are her favorite person, you give her pretzels and peas!
I know the feeling, E is Best friends with EVERYONE too. But it's cute at this age.
What a little cutie that girl is! I wish that we could see each other once and a while so that she and Caleb could be "besties" too.
maybe there is an airforce base near d.c....because jane and a-belle would def. be besties.
Post a Comment