Friday, August 14, 2009

Put it on the tab

Tim and I have a running tab with each other. It's been running for the last 15 years or so. It's only a one way tab really. It works like this: Tim buys me great stuff or does something fabulous for me, and then I never pay him back for it. But all involved parties understand that this is how our tab operates. So I guess you could say that these pictures have been put on the tab. One day I might pay up. Give back. Reciprocate. But if I don't Tim, know that you are dearly loved and appreciated by me.









I first fell in love with that smile on her Daddy and now I get to see it even when he's not around

Love love love this sweet girl

I know I shouldn't love this picture so much but I do. It really makes me laugh every time I look at it. Anabelle wears such a look of absolute satisfaction; Lila's is absolute desperation and frustration. This picture sums up the sibling relationship so perfectly.

6 comments:

H.Sons said...

Love it! I love the green color! Your girls are too darn cute

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

So cute! Can't wait for Tim to come out to Hawaii. We need new family pics! :)

Letti said...

So cute. I love the last one too. Your girls are sure cute.

emilyy said...

I love these pictures. Tim is pretty amazing/talented. the last one is so so cute.

Timothy said...

Thanks for the love Goat Face! It has been a great DEAL of fun!

But on the real...It has brought me a great amount of joy to help you when you want and need things that I am able to "put on the tab". That is all the payment I need. I love your guts.

All that being said the pillow is NOT on the tab and I will be collecting it when I return.

Kristine said...

Man, those pictures Tim took are just beautiful..It helps that those girls are so photogenic - their happy, bright spirits just shine thru - and Tim caught it! Love ya, mom