Monday, January 10, 2011

a good eater

Say what you will about my mothering skills, but one thing I DON'T do, is starve my babies.

I call her Jiggilicious. Or Squishalicious. Either way, it makes me feel a little less concerned to see Lila picking her up and dragging her around the way she does. It's a soft landing.



No rubberbands were used in the making of this picture. All lines & creases are the natural result of effecient eating.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy fatness!!! She needs to come to my house so I can bite the heck out of her. (gently) She is the cutest little baby I have ever seen ( next to my babies). I'm pretty picky with babies ya know. Holy cow, she is going to be printed and put up in my house so I can look at her every day. I'm seriously in love with those ROLLS!!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

love it! thanks for your post! I have been forgetting to look at your blog. I always enjoy reading it since we seem to have three little things in commmon! Got to love the princess!

Barbie and Craig said...

THAT IS AAAAWESOOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!!!

emilyy said...

Holy Moly look at those thighs :) So cute.