Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easy Peasy Nice n Squeazy

If I had to make a t-shirt that summed up Maisey that's what it would say. I can't think of a circumstance in which that would be asked of me. But if it ever pops up- I am ready.

Maisey is 8 months old.

She claps.

She crawls. Sort of. She mostly just maneuvers. Somehow she travels and eats wrappers all day but it is hard to describe her method of doing so.

Cracks up at peek a boo.

Is a maniac during diaper changes, hair styling, nail clipping, and nose sucking. I've never had a baby put up full on wrestling matches at such an early age.

I decided to try to give her some baby food & cereal for the first time. She seemed excited at first.

But then she realized that baby food is nasty. The whole time she shook her head and wiggled and squirmed. It was as if I was feeding her a giant bucket of pulverized garbage. Anabelle & Lila both ate two bowls of it and I am happy to report that they both slept through the night. But not Maisey. Nope, not Maisey.

So we gave up on that after 2 seperate attempts and decided to have a photo shoot. No reason not to. Besides baskets of dirty laundry and floors that make a gas station bathroom look inviting. OK, no fun reason not to. Yea for being my own boss.






4 comments:

MaShay & Jason said...

She's a beautiful version of Beld. Did she ever get the package I sent her?

Melanie said...

How precious! I wish I could get my kids to smile when I want them to; I'm still working on trying to get them to look in the right direction.

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

She is really such a cute girl! So calm and happy. Love those dimples!

The Bischoff's said...

Ok seriously she is the cutest thing ever! We HAVE to get together soon!