I can't wear my old pants because my hips have spread as wide as Texas.
My shoes don't fit because my feet have grown, and have done so unevenly.
And those are just the changes I'm willing to admit to in a public forum.
And was it worth it?
A million times y e s.
I'm sure there are a few things better than hearing your kids laugh and play together, but there can't be that many.
2 comments:
They are growing up too fast! I think that it is about time we introduce Mason and Maisey (I just now heard how similar their cute names are)they are afterall only 1 short month apart and they one day waaay down the road could be perfect for eachother:) Your girls are darling and we really do need to figure out a way to see eachother real soon!
I should also say that being wide, hairless and awkward is way worth the little rug rats we have running around our house too!
Post a Comment