I never did a 10 month post for her. Do you know why? Maybe because I was busy cleaning up toilet paper that she unrolled and ate. Or maybe I was comforting her after she climbed out of her crib and fell on her head. This girl is....ambitious? Driven? Persevering?
She knows when she's in trouble already. I hear her creeping up the stairs. I say her name. She gets a huge sneaky grin on her face and goes bolting around the corner as fast as she can to get away from me.
Right at 10 months she was standing up all the time. Now she has taken a few teensy steps here and there but can stand up and drink from a cup for long periods of time. I gave her the walker to try out the other day and she took off with it on the first try. She zoomed all over the house without batting an eye.
She says "Mama" when she feels like it and has said "uh-oh" a few times.
She has developed a funny habit of filling her cheeks up with air and then blowing it out.
Yesterday she played an actual game of physical hide and seek with Anabelle. It was hilarious. Anabelle would creep around and hide behind the sofa chair and Maisey would crawl around until she found her and then they would both crack up.
She makes everyone in our house laugh everyday. I just can't help but kiss her all over. She is a fun one, that's for sure.




1 comment:
Miss chunky is gonna be so chunky anymore once she starts walking and thins down. That makes me sad :( She such a cute chunky girl!
Post a Comment