Braden made me a hair appointment in SLC this morning so I could get it done before he left, thus sparing me a babysitter. Wasn't that cool of him on so many levels?
Then we spent a few hours walking around the city until he had to go to the airport.
Anabelle cried her squealish shrillish cry all the way home.
Lila asked to call him on the "compooter" the very second we walked in the door from dropping him off.
And Maisey peed on the carpet. Not totally sure if there is a connection. But... I wish he were here to clean it up, that's how I'll connect it.
50 days...doesn't it seem like I should be able to do something really cool in 50 days? Get totally ripped? Read 50 books? Respond to the 50 voicemails and emails I am behind on? I told Braden I would probably organize closets and make a bunch of crap with my hot glue gun and then he would be home. Hopefully before my 50th trip to Hobby Lobby.
The girl squad is missing you, Beldon.

"Girls, if you smile I'll give you a treat". Guess who cares about responding to bribes? I'm not proud I said that, especially since it didn't work. I guess it kind of worked. It wasn't the picture I had in mind, but a more honest moment, that's for sure. It actually captures their personalities beautifully.













2 comments:
your girls are so darn cute! I totally understand the pictures! I can't imagine 50 days without a hubbi help at all. Mine works a ton so a lot is a solo job around here but we at least see him once a week! Once I get this place playable you guys should come down for a playdate! 6 girls together...can you imagine the screaming, crying, and giggling?!
O my your girls are BEAUTIFUL!i dont know how you do it,that is a long time.You should come down to Shar's for sunday dinner.We would all love to see you.hang in there.
Post a Comment