Then I asked her again while I cleaned up the play food.
She was prancing up and down the hall wearing the Potato Head pieces. I know she heard me but clearly didn't care to stop her frolicking about.
I asked Anabelle to put her jammies on about 5 times but she just couldn't get over how funny it was to dress up her sisters.
They even got the baby in on it so everyone was playing and no one was cleaning. Oh wait, except me, I was still cleaning.
I asked Lila a few more times, my voice growing in sternness, eyeballs all buggy, and I was whipping that pointer finger all through the air, saying that "you had better put these potatoes right here in this bucket right now".
Meanwhile I was trying to clean every part of the house I could. When I passed their room and saw the entirety of our Potato Head collection still strewn about, all my motherly love and kindness vanished. And I went a lookin' for her. I think I even said out loud, "Oh no she didn't". Because I'm from Colton and the ghetto in me tends to flare up when my children disobey. So with full intentions of busting her real good, I came around the corner to find this...




How can you look at baby Mater and still be mad?
But next time they better listen to me if they know what's good for them. That's not gonna work every time. Unless they put those wigs on with the potato pieces, now that would be funny.
1 comment:
Oh, Julie, how I love your blog and your kids. I busted out laughing when you mentioned Colton! It would be so fun to have a Colton wards reunion and have all our kids together...that would be awesome!!
Post a Comment