Especially on nights like tonight when Skype doesn't work and we are all frustrated with not being able to talk and see each other.





She's gotten so good at rolling her eyes she can actually roll one at a time.



I took these tonight. Anabelle spent the evening spinning her little sisters around in circles. Fun for all involved. Fun for me not to be involved.

I went searching for L & M this afternoon. Found them behind closed doors with markers provided by Lila. After I took this picture Maisey sucked on them until her mouth and all fingers were blue. I must find the markers a higher habitat tomorrow.



Lila tucks herself in on the floor with her baby Aleesa (next to the tape player) and says, "I wanna hear Daddy sing".


You can imagine how startled I was when walking through the living room the other day when there was sudden movement on the shelf. She out herself in there and has taken to climbing in and staying for long periods of time.


Unfortunately, she has not yet picked up on Lila's amazing desire to share with others. She has a little bit of a greed issue. Also a bit of a hair issue.



These are the pillowcases that the Airman Family Readiness made for the girls, they each have their picture with their Dad on their own pillowcase. This is after I gave it to them on the first night.
2 comments:
These make me fall in love with you guys and hurt all over at the same time. I love you with every piece of me.
Ah, Julie - thanks for your blogging and writing skills...I love the pictures, too.
Post a Comment