Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It feels every bit as crappy as I imagined it would.

But at least we don't have to dread it anymore.

Until next year, when we do it all over again.




3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Those are very sweet pictures. Good luck to Braden and to you! That's gotta be tough. Is he going to Afghanistan? PS While we were on Christmas break, someone moved in your house finally...it saddens me even though you guys have been gone for a while.

Cherice said...

Oh my Julie, I can't even imagine what that day must have felt like. I don't know how you do it! Can I get lessons on how you do everything yourself and still are a happy mom? Seriously! I'm horrible. Somedays I even count the minutes until Ty gets home just so I can get help or take a break from all the mom stuff.
How long is Braden gone? Your welcome to come back to AZ and hang out with me if you need an excuse to leave the normal routine (ps. Shame on you for not letting me know you were in AZ. :) next time we could meet up when Braden has a busy day and your bored in the hotel or you can all come over to our house.....)

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Hang in there Julie. It does end, and the end thereof is exceedingly sweet!