Saturday, January 12, 2013

Camping at Lake Powell is always the right choice.

From my parents birthday party we drove to Lake Powell to meet our very cool friends Cam & Jaime. Because who doesn't love camping and boating when you're 12 weeks pregnant? In truth, the wind from the boat was helpful- the rocking every time we stopped- not so much. Nor was the rock I slept on when our air mattress popped 10 minutes into the first night. They were long nights, I will say that. But then the sun was up, and we were on the boat, and all the little people were so happy (because that's what boats do- they MAKE you feel happy). And I always like to see Braden & Cam hang out. I feel like I get a glimpse of what 12 year old Braden might have been like. Because they tend to bring out the deacon in each other. Thanks for a great trip Davis's! 

























No comments: