Saturday, February 1, 2014

Christmas in Washington, twenty thirteen

Sugar cookies!




Braden being an ass

Elise was a very active baby Jesus- spitting and blowing bubbles and babbling



We went to see Frozen on Christmas Eve and we all loved it.. Lila has never watched a full length movie like that. She walked out of the theater singing the songs and explaining the plot. We were so excited about that we sent Santa to Fred Meyer to buy her an Elsa doll The other girls got Anna dolls.



Lila got completely outfitted for soccer between us and Grandma Reynolds. She literally wears the soccer gear every day. Some times with a princess dress. The first thing she does when she comes home from school is changer her socks and shoes into her cleats and soccer socks.


Braden made his Mom this picture frame
Camo crocs from Grandma
Ryan and Mia losing at Cash Cab. To Thys and I. Everyone lost to us. Several times. Because we are the masters at knowing weird (mostly) useless information. Shout out to the 16 year old who knew all the legitimate information and I would occasionally chime in with some pop culture answer that occured before his time.
Braden doing what he does- falling asleep where ever he wants. Then he puffs. Then the puffs turn into snores. This time he got some sleep accessories, compliments of Ryan.
Peek-a-boo with Mia


Lunch lady land. When I look at this picture all I can think about it is "Sloppy Joes, slopp sloppy Joes"
Maisey running through Grandpa's fields. She didn't know we were watching or listening to her but she was singing a song she made up that was all about being obedient and not getting spanked, as I recall. It was golden.





I adore this picture. 


I think Braden was pretending during our whole ride that this was our real life- that we had horses, that we lived in the country, that we lived by his parents. This picture was important to him, and pictures are never important to him. 
Anabelle & Josie made up their own version of "Let it Go" from Frozen.

Gingerbread houses. All the littles picked a big. And Maisey picked me, even with all the other cooler options around. I hope she always picks me.

And Lila picked Thys. Thys taught her primary class while we were there and he said she listened and answered questions correctly. We always wonder what she's like when she's on her own. Quirky little creature that I adore.
jalapeno poppers
Ryan running his greasy sausage fingers through Bradens hair


No comments: