Sweet sweet Lissey Lou. She got her two bottom teeth in, breaking Reynolds girl history for the earliest to teethe. She is right on the verge of crawling, but can't quite do it yet. Pulls herself up on the side of the bath tub. Self feeds with her freakish fine motor skills. I swear she could pick a lock with her fingernails if she needed to. She can remove your earring in just under 2 seconds and scratch your entire face to pieces. And her pinches are no joke either. Even Maisey has come to call her "Grabby Grabberson". Often times when I'm nursing her she plays with my hair gently enough for me to enjoy it. The other times she removes hair by the teensy fistfull. Diaper changes are starting to turn into a wrestling match, just when her diapers are starting to turn into actual human poo, which is really unfortunate timing. She loves to sit in her highchair as she knows that someone (or everyone) will feed her. Which is great for her. Except for yesterday when Lila fed her a small magnet. She loves to be thrown and tossed and twirled, especially by Anabelle and Dad. You will never see her cry, as long as she's on my hip, but she's gets a bit pathetic when I set her down lately. Maybe she feels like I'm throwing her to the wolves once I set her down. It is true. It opens up the possibility of being "hugged" by Lila (read choke out). Her babbling is the cutest. Looking over all these pictures I can't help but notice that she does seem to have a mischievous little grin about her, like she's up to something, or would like to be. She'll fit right in with Lila and Maisey.
She has sure been a delight.
















No comments:
Post a Comment