I finally convinced Maisey that she needed to get a hair cut. The little perfect spirals of her toddler hood had turned into a stringy, scraggly mess and I urged her to get a fresh start. Although unsure and unexcited, she liked the final product. It may have something to do with the fact that they put a pink bow in it and sprayed her hair with glitter.
It makes her look like a child. Not a small toddler. But a growing child. She's transforming right before my eyes. And I really do mean that. Home school allows me to be part of her every progression. She'll tell you that she misses real school. And she probably does. But her attitude improved drastically after I brought her home. She is happier. So much happier.
She is picking up reading almost effortlessly, and is excelling in math that is a year above her grade level.
She talks to anyone and everyone about everything. (We're trying to put some parameters on that.) But I love her friendliness and her love of people. She could not be more outgoing.
She is affectionate and caring and thoughtful. She is so capable. Of anything, really.
I cherish my relationship with her and feel so grateful for every day to watch her grow. It is truly a delight.
![]() |
| This smile fills my heart up to the tippy tippy top |




No comments:
Post a Comment