How old are you?: three
How do you know? Cause I'm little! Cause I'm a big grill!
What is your favorite food? Cereal!
What's your favorite thing to do? Play with Mom & Dad. I snuggle with Mom. She says she loves to snuggle with me. Except I love to snuggle with her too.
If you could be any animal what would you be? A horse, because they're big gigantic.
When you grow up what are you going to be? A brown robot.
What's your favorite snack? Fish. real, actually fish. Not the cracker. The green kind of fish.
What's your favorite book? Clap your Hands Elmo!
What is your favorite thing to wear? Dresses. Blue dresses. Cause they're pretty. And I'm a girl. And girls wear dresses. Not boys. Elsa's a girl. (breaks into extra dramatic rendition of Let It Go).
What do you know about Jesus? He's safe. He saves us. From monskers. From bad ones.







No comments:
Post a Comment