Monday, April 6, 2009

I pity the fool...

...who dares take on Lila in the Sit-n-reach. I think I've got a future 5th grade field day champ on my hands.


First she reaches spectacular distances to get the desired object, in this case a glass of water. She then folded herself in half in order to slurp her prize. Is she really that thirsty or is she just showing off? Meanwhile, I try to recall the last time I vacuumed that spot in my room.

Look at those splitz!I've been saying she has the body of a ballerina for months. Those teensy little bendy Asians got nothin on this kid.

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a cutie. I love that she is slurping it up from the carpet. The post below had me in tears- seriously I was crying because I was laughing so hard. Oh, and I totally want in on your private blog.

emilyy said...

Hey I need to get your parents address!! Can you email that to me :)