And now for some super annoying news...our blog is going private in the near future. I know, I know, what a hassle. Now it will take 4 seconds to click on our link instead of 1. But, due to the upcoming changes in our lives, I feel that I will sleep better if it is not public knowledge when I am without manly protector for months. So this means that if you still want to e-witness our small circus, you either have to
A) Email me at jkreynolds83@gmail.com
B) Leave your email address as a comment to this post
C) Stop silently stalking us
D) Move in with me when I am all alone and help me keep our socks from sticking to the kitchen floor
Also, it should be said that I am looking for a short term room mate who enjoys cooking gourmet healthy meals daily, scrubbing bathrooms, doing 3 loads of pink laundry each morning, and reads Fox in Socks. I hate that book. Oh, and mops like a champ, hence option D above.
31 comments:
r0germar@hotmail.com is our e-mail...the o in roger is a zero...good luck with everything
That last one was really weird! Okay, email me at alysonlynne@hotmail.com so I can openly stalk you!
wow good luck with it all! 3.lovin.life@gmail.com.
h_sons@yahoo.com. Ok why is your hubby leaving and where to?? The girls are sooo soo cute
this goes without being said..... please add us to your list! Ü
Our email is jjkccon@msn.com and of course Katelyn's email... connorkatelyn@yahoo.com
love you all!
Jen and family
I guess Ill stop stalking! Erinmilburn@ymail.com
tbelfonti@cox.net thanks for the add
I would be sad without your updates :) ladybug1059@hotmail.com
Barbie
don't forget me! mindybess@gmail.com
I would miss lots and laughs and smiles without your blog... please include us =) dribanna435@aol.com
Goooolia! When does Beldy go in? I didn't even know! shayreyn@gmail.com
Love you.
guesswhonu@gmail.com and when do I move in??? j/k That would be fun, though. I'm always up for a good adventure:)
Just wondering when I can move in? Seriously though we have to find a way to get together. my email is cederandcarter@gmail.com. Please send me and invite. Also are you guys still looking to sell and Anniversary Inn i night stay? I might be interested. email me about it. Then I can communicate with ya
yes please! :)
katashacox@gmail.com
add us!
bethanykeisler@hotmail.com
ooh ooh me me! So, is Braden reporting for duty pronto?? I've been wanting to go private as well. Daman's job stories make me a little nervous about all the bad guys out there. morgenlindsey@hotmail.com and damandale@gmail.com
Hi cute girl I want to stay in touch I love reading your blog your girls are adorable.
Candy
sariahs_mom@yahoo.com
Oh jeez, well, Becca and I were talking last night, and I'm pretty sure we'd be the best candidates for roomies.
I wanna be in! I love your blog. Makes me laugh a LOT.
don't forget me! I wouldn't survive without your wittyness...is that a word? thenowfam@yahoo.com
You can add me to the list for your Goat Face Club!
Then we could get together and compare Goat Faces, since you have quite the Goat Face yourself!
Anyway... you can email me at HeeeHaaa@iamagoatface.com
Me too, please!
arianneb769@hotmail.com
Count us in.
jraeeconnor@gmail.com
tammylakey@hotmail.com
Please keep me in the loop: melinda.wooods@hotmail.com.
maggiemarshall@gmail.com. Thanks!! P.S. I love the new post about having kids. so great.
Hey-I commented to the parenting 101 with our email address before I read this one. Can we be your friends? :) thepalmerfam@hotmail.com
Sarah and Ben Palmer
I'm with Barbie, I like the updates.
amandaandmichelle@gmail.com
ok so i want to read your hilarious blog forever so sign me up connor....sisterrobbie@hotmail.com
thought I did this already...
maryrudd at gmail dot com.
jaime_lyn618@yahoo.com
What would Cam do without the entertainment we get hearing about Braden...I mean the girls...
We'd love to see the latest...I'll add you as well in case you want to know one of your silent stalkers. We fell in love with your family when Lila was born and we got updates from your inlaws. We'd be sad to miss the latest.
Brad and Maria Coates
bmcoates01@hotmail.com
bacoates@gmail.com
Post a Comment