Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"I hope you dance"

 On March 23rd we celebrated Grandma Viola's 90th birthday. She talked to us about not having regrets and taking opportunities to dance when they present themselves.

It was a day of family and food and fun. And a lot of contractions as I recall (even though that doesn't start with the letter "f"). May I take a moment and rejoice in the fact that I am no longer pregnant. The rejoicing would be accompanied by a wild akaward jig, but I'm still a wee bit sore. Plus, who knows if Grandma meant that whole dancing thing literally or figuratively, anyway. 


Egg hunt! Sam helped Lila and Brock helped Maisey.  And then we all ate their candy and I took the quarters from the eggs. Perfect!

Grandma warming her hands over the cake fire representing nearly a century. 
I love that we named Anabelle after these two fine Southern  ladies. Lots of grit and lots of faith.What else do you need?

No comments: