Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reese-ster

What is Reese-ster? It's Easter with Reese, of course! A few days before Elise was born Reese brought half of his littles down for Easter weekend. We went to cousin Maren's baptism (the reason for his trip), reserved the base theatre and had a private movie (where Maisey escaped and was found and returned by a man at the bank), and had a hunt for Easter baskets. It's been a few months now so the details are kinda fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I hid Braden's and Reese's so well that they gave up and I had to tell them where it was. Braden sang in church and our neighbors came to hear him. He did a beautiful job and LaVonna and I were both in tears. Then we went to Cody's for Easter dinner, and we also had an adults only dinner in Salt Lake with Reese, Cody, Jess, MaShay, and Jason. It was a great weekend. Reese warned me before he came that he had a history of sending women into labor early. I did indeed go into labor just one day after he left. I blame him for the unfinished 2012 photo books that I insisted be done by the time the baby was born.

Wrasslin!
Lila had so much fun with her cousins. She frequently talks about Dak & Tagg.






No comments: