You know how every now and again you just have a perfect day together as a family? We happened to lock one of those in on Memorial Day. It could have had something to do with the fact that we were wearing coordinating outfits. People generally exist in harmony when wearing matching colors, as everyone knows. The weather was unbeatable, the place was empty, the donuts were dynamite, and we just enjoyed each other. I loved that day.
![]() |
| There is zero chance that little chick made it through the day. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Practicing the skills to milk a cow |
![]() |
| I used my chalkboard to write notes to Braden about making out. Something about being in a schoolhouse brings out the 14 year old in me. He did say yes though. |
![]() |
| Panning for the gold that the workers threw in the river every time the kids were looking the other way. |



















1 comment:
Well I got all caught up on your blog! You are one busy lady!
My favorite post was Lila's birthday. She is such a sweet little girl. Can I borrow her sometime? Maybe her sweetness will rub off on my family :)
Elsie is a doll. Beautiful, precious and perfect. Good job, mom!
Your girls are all growing up so fast and are all gorgeous.
...And Happy Birthday Braden!
Post a Comment