Saturday, December 27, 2014

This is the Place (the Christmas version)!

Brigham's donuts, in matching hats. What could be better?

Lila learning to sashay with her knight in shining armor. He's actually my knight in shining armor but sometimes I loan him to the girls for training purposes.

Helga the cow

Elise loves a chance to bellow out "MOOOOOOO"! 



We loved reading the scriptures with the kids. They had a live nativity in the barn with a real baby. The other girls watched for a few minutes and then went out to go on to the next thing. Not Lila. Braden stayed with her while she stood and watched the representation of the holy family for quite a long time. 
We paid a quick visit to Father Christmas on our way out. Not one of our kids could think of anything they wanted. That made us happy. Either that or they couldn't focus because they just wanted to get their little paws on that candy cane.


Elise was not a fan. She did enjoy his candy though.




Braden insisted I sit on his lap. I think he wanted to see our bellies jiggle together. I wished for a healthy baby.

We had a fantastic night together as a family. I loved the simplicity of everything and the focus on Christ. Another highlight was asking Maisey what the wise men brought Jesus, to which she replied, "Gold....Frankenstein....." 

No comments: