We decided instead of giving the girls matching PJ's, we would give them each something personalized.
 |
| Anabelle has been begging for footie jammies for years and despises the fact that I tell her she is too big for them. She was so thrilled she tried to wear them day and night for three days. She succeeded for two and a half days and then I drew the line. |
 |
| These could not be any more perfect for sweet Lila. Her favorite book of late is the "Very Hungry Caterpillar". And it says "love", which is the very essence of what Lila is. She was trying her best to smile but she was sick and really just wanted to take those jammies and go right to bed. |
 |
We thought this was a perfect fit for Maisey. Girly yet awesome. I made the comment that she would need to take the cape part off before she went to sleep and she shot back at me with zero hesitation, "No, I don't". It was as if I was asking her to remove her right arm before bed.
 |
Naked Elise pretending to be a puppy
|
|
 |
Braden feels like Elise is actually a minion and wonders if she speaks legitimate philipino. Because of this, we decided to give her minion jammies that she can grow into. Or share with Maisey since they are her size.
|
 |
| This year we did Picasso Tiles for our Christmas Eve family gift/activity. We are building our magnetic toy collection and hope to have enough to eventually make forts to put our grand kids in. And to think we never considered ourselves goal setters. |
 |
| And by 1 am........we were all wrapped and stuffed and ready to rock n roll. |
No comments:
Post a Comment