The primary presidency was in charge of the Easter brunch and egg hunt. The chicks I work with are exceptionally cool so we didn't mind spending lots of time together to make our little building look so flippin cute. We did a bagel bar with hand whipped specialty cream cheeses and parfaits.




Braden sang a lovely song

Anabelle at the base egg hunt.

Lila REALLY loved seeing this bunny. She was not interested in taking a picture with it, just wanted to stare and giggle at it all day.


And we also did a neighborhood bbq and egg hunt with some friends.

Easter morning

The Easter bunny brought us waterguns. And then used them on the kids.

In all of the many events we go to, I get concerned that it gets too commercialized and the kids will lose the beautiful meaning of Easter. For Lila, I think it was mostly about trying to get those rascalish eggs to click all the way closed. I have thought about keeping a few easter eggs in the car or in my church bag to keep her quielty occupied. Anabelle is old enough that she seemed to absorb the message and that was nice to see.
1 comment:
I particularly like the pic of the water hitting Anabelle's tongue. Awesome! Great Job!
Post a Comment