Monday, August 25, 2014

I interrupt this vacation post to bring you back to school photos

I just took the girls to school. They both were awake and dressed by 6:30. They both wanted their hair crimped. I surprised them both with a pair of pink converse. I put little notes in their lunches and walked (really fast, because of course we weren't running early) them to school. Anabelle came over to Lila's line looking for Mrs. Dickinsonto give her a hug. When Mrs. Dickinson saw her she swooped her up in a giant hug and said, "Oh, my fruit of the spirit!" and kissed her. Then she turned around and looked for Lila to hug her too. I hope Lila and Mrs. Dickinson love each other every bit as much as Anabelle and Mrs. Dickinson do. It made me feel a sigh of relief and hope for Lila. With my whole heart I hope and pray that she feels loved at school and that she flourishes there. 


First grade!




Second grade!









No comments: