Friday, August 8, 2014

Maisey's 4th birthday

These pictures somehow got in a crazy order. Nevertheless, she had a fantastic day, as she likes to say.
She insisted that her cake say " I love you Dad" and also "Thank you" to Costco.


She made this face every time she opened a present. May she never ever stop doing that.


A tiara from her bestie, Dayton
Sharing!
Kissing!
Thanking
We went to Marie Callendars for breakfast so she could eat pancakes (one of the few things on her short list of acceptable foods). 
I bought her a disco light for her birthday so we could have a dance party. When I thought about what it is that makes Maisey happy, I thought of dancing, dressing up, Dayton, and chocolate. All those things happened so I'd say it was a success.

Cousin Melanie came up so that Maisey could play with Rachel for the day. A crazy storm showed up, and true to form, Maisey ran right out in it and had a blast playing in it.


No comments: