Sunday, May 15, 2011

If you give a Maisey a mango...

She's going to make a face like this...


And when you take the spoon away to get her some more mango, she'll be mad at you and she's probably going to make a face like this

or this

or this


But in the end it will have been a very rewarding experience for everyone

3 comments:

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

Herrow. It's Braden from OR. Seriously. Funny. Pictures. You can expect regular commentary from me on your blog....errrr, our blog? Yeah, that's right. I'll take some credit. At least one of those kids looks like she might be mine.

Love you. Miss you.

Cherice said...

They make the funniest faces don't they?! Super cute.

I truely am one of those stalkers since you don't know me. But let me just say, I think I did a little dance in my chair and shouted a silent yippee in my head when I clicked on your name JUST IN CASE you "invited" me to your blog again.
I will get better at commenting. I blog for one purpose. Documenting life. I look at it this way. I write for me. I write for my family. I don't write directly to anyone else. So, if someone CHOOSES to read my blog they should know that it is my life and I CHOOSE it. They shouldn't get affended or critique MY life. I know I am not the best at a million things and yes, my family has had cold cereal for every meal before, oreos and cheetos for breakfast, I have closed my eyes for merely a second and wondered off in dreamland only to wake up with the TV still on at 1 am, and seeing my son with his hand in a bag of marshmellows and ice cream all over his face. But that's MY life. That's what I want to write down and remember. Some people will think that I am the worst parent in the world and others will just laugh as I do.
Your a wonderful Mom. I can tell. I enjoy reading your blog, thanks for the invite....again.... :)

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know.. these pictures have made me laugh several times! ;) Thanks for the smiles! Love you guys!