One picture where they all look cute.
Is it too much to ask?
Yes. Trust me, I've asked.
"Girls, smile!"
"Anabelley can you look over here please?"
"Lila K show me your teeth!"
"Maisey, Maisey, Maisey...where's Mommy?" (followed by stupid bird call noises)
"Lila get your finger out of your nose please"
Growing frustration....
Voice is getting short & desperate. Pleading for cooperation.
"Smile girlies!"
"Look right here, can you look at me? Lila, look at my camera"
"Anabelle put the sand down"
"Maisey, look right here baby"
"Lila, can you sit up?"
"Girls! Seriously?!"
"Anabelle put your hands down"
"Lila stop pulling her over"
"Lila don't touch Maisey. Just sit there"
"ANABELLE. LOOK. AT. ME."
"Girls, please."
"Please?!"
"Eh, forget about it.
And now proof of the fruitless and frustrating attempts at getting all three girls to look at the camera, not pick their nose (Lila), not choke another sister (Lila), and smile without looking like you're also pooping at the same time (all of them). Do they know how hard it is to find dresses in all their sizes? I bought these lilac beauties a year ago.
Bedlamites.






I even made them try on two separate occasions...









So I resort to individual shots...






...and then I eat their easter candy for giving me such grief.
3 comments:
Anabelley's hair is sooooo long! They are beautiful Julie!
Those pictures are the best kind...you know why? Because they capture their personalities and bring memories. I always prefer pictures with personality rather than boring "perfect" ones where they are all smiling at the camera. Way cute.
PS if you do want a picture(s) with all them smiling, you should call me and I'll come help next time ;)
I SO love this post. Going through this right now too! One day, maybe we will get decent pictures of our girls together...
Post a Comment